Things to do before our first appointment.
GETTING READY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
Now that you have your pets spa day booked, there are a few things I would like to go over in preparation for my arrival.
* If you have time constraints please be sure to let me know upon scheduling your appointment so I can properly arrange my day. Utilizing Mabel’s Key on File Service eliminates the stress of time constraints.
* Please be sure to take your pet out to the bathroom prior to my arrival. I stay on a tight schedule so ensuring your pets have used the restroom will allow for more one on one time during their spa day. If your pet is prone to poop or pee during the grooming process please do not feed for a few hours leading up to the appointment. If using Mabel’s Key on File Service, I
will take your pet potty before I start the grooming process.
* Please be sure to leave the area directly in front of your home clear for my truck and grooming trailer to park. The slant of some driveways can make your pet feel uncomfortable so I want to stay on as even of a surface as possible.
* If you have any notes or pictures you would like to show me as to how you want your pet groomed please be sure to have those handy upon my arrival or send them to me via text.
* Please make sure payment is taken care of. If you have to leave before the grooming service is done, that’s ok, as long as you let me know and you allow me access to drop your pet either back in the house or in the backyard.
* I have my own leashes so please be sure to remove leashes, collars and harnesses.
All grooming appointments are routed on a pre-scheduled basis, by areas serviced. An estimated arrival time is given, allowing for delays caused by traffic/construction, adverse weather, mechanical failures or time over-runs on appointments prior to yours. I respect that your time is valuable and ask the same in return. If I arrive for your prescheduled, appointment and find that no one is home / or arrangements have not been made to provide access to the pet, a $50 NO SHOW/NO CANCEL fee (per pet) will be assessed. I understand that emergencies arise and each case will be assessed on an individual basis. I respectfully request that any re-scheduling/cancellations be made at least 24 hours in advance.